Benefit from Our Commitment to Green Building Practices and Environmental Responsibility
Eco-Friendly Remodeling and Construction Provides Energy Efficiency and a Healthy Environment
A.W. Martin Construction, Inc. is an active member of the U.S. Green Building Council. The concept of environmental responsibility and green building practices is an eco-friendly umbrella under which we approach every project for our clients.
That means we present all our clients with sustainable design and green building options along with the related financial, health, and environmental advantages. We tailor our green building applications to your objectives and budget.
We employ practices and products that reduce environmental impacts during the construction process. We have knowledge of the best eco-friendly products as well as the materials with the best sustainability. We use local suppliers and recycle on site, perform our own millwork, use FSC certified wood from suppliers that supports managed forestry, and can help you choose from a wide range of low to no-VOC paints and finishes. We work with respected resources such as the U.S. Green Building Council’s Green Home Guide to share eco-friendly best practices.
Our commitment to healthy and environmentally friendly green building practices includes use of the following green products:
- Decra Roofing: Stone-Coated Steel Roofing Systems
- AdvanTech: Moisture Resistant Flooring
- James Hardie: Siding, Trim, Soffit, and Building Materials
- Natural Stone Solutions: Textured and Shaped Stone
- CertainTeed: AirRenew Gypsum Board
- Comfort Series: Gas Furnaces and Air Conditioners
- Blueskin VP: Wood Frame Protection
- Bonded Logic: “Ultra Touch” Denim Insulation
- Panasonic: Whisper Green Ventilation
- Sherwin Williams: Harmony No-VOC Paint
- ToTo USA: Water-Saving Bathroom Faucets and Toilets
- Crossville: Eco-Friendly Tile
To find out more just call us at 609.799.1333 or 609.924.6113 (Princeton local number).
We Recycle Construction Debris and Waste
To minimize the environmental impact of remodeling and construction, we collect all waste materials from the site and transfer them to one of today’s leading recycling companies. They recycle the materials into products that can be used again. More recovered materials means less waste in our landfills. The following products are kept out of landfills through LEED Accredited operations:
- Vinyl Siding
- Cast Iron
- Cardboard and Paper
- Asphalt Shingles
Finished cabinetry is donated to Habitat for Humanity or a reconditioning company.